Friday, March 19, 2010

Hey man : Where

Hey man : Where are you going just listen your history -
what you did today something great about you or got anything -
Everyday routine in my life and also I have so many problems -
Every man having problems but you know the way of solutions -
I have some solutions remaining I do't have any idea -
Ok, forget all the problems now you will learn yourself lets start -
Every day you will do your own interesting work related to knowledge -
That work gives so many ideas and also gives future goals to reach awards -
You can try best of your knowledge, now you will close the eyes and also problems -
Do't search me, I here in your soul please contact with thoughts of knowledge -
If any support please do meditation I will give something great for you -
Finally you will be repeat this to some persons, that day really marvelous -

No comments:

Post a Comment