Monday, February 15, 2010

* My Mind

No one can determine my Mind because I get knowledge from Universe by different way of thinking -
Deternination of knowledge is various in different way of thinking according to research an Universe -
The observation of Universe gives some minute points so I think everytime to get innovative points -
Whenever the mind gets wonderful points so I think forever to get minute point for guess something -
The flow of thoughts just like water falls to get something each and every second for catch the points -
The intention of thoughts are infinity in my mind, that's why I will express wonders in different way always -

"My Mind is extranet it connects with infinity internets, it searches from universal outernets and make sure by brilliant persons for knowledge to the people(I have to use by Intanet)" -

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Blogger "gsystime" to read my intent of information. // Spread Universal //

    ReplyDelete