Thursday, January 14, 2010

Padmasana posture in Universe - విశ్వంలో పద్మాసనం వేసి

I have seen "Supreme soul" in other world, when I sit in the centre of Universe with Padmaasana posture -
Visiting of Supreme soul, I am not like me, my face is also in Supreme soul state then I feel as brightness of Light -
The Supreme soul do not have any shape, that is one feel of intent so it is a great thought of Meditation -
Supreme soul is a spiritual feel, it happens at the time of inner soul meditation to get an enlightment behind you -

-----
విశ్వంలో పద్మాసనం వేసి కూర్చోనగా నాకు కల్గినదే మరో లోకమున పరమాత్ముని దర్శనం -
పరమాత్ముని దర్శనమున నేను నేనుగా లేక పరమాత్ముని రూపంలో చేరినట్లు కాంతిగా వెలిగిపోయాను -
పరమాత్మకు రూపం లేదు అది ఒక తత్వమే అందుకు ధ్యానమేనన్నట్లు మహాలోచన -
పరమాత్మ ఒక ఆధ్యాత్మిక తత్వం అది మనలోని ఆత్మ ధ్యానమున లీనమైన వేళ ఏర్పడు ఆరాయే

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Blogger "gsystime" to read my intent of information. // Spread Universal //

    ReplyDelete