Sunday, May 2, 2010

My expenditure

My expenditure is 10,000 crore billion dollars per second -
I am spending amount for universal level and also different worlds -
one side I will change the world in different way with supreme plan -
There is no alteration in the construction because everything is pre planned -
In any situation like tsunamis, earthquakes and valcanos etc., it is better protection -
A person can live 100 years easily with healthy and also working -
Everthing is clean and neat and also good manner with spirutual knowledge -
The expenditure rotation with second by second and also person level -
The level of work and technology is utilised in better way with quality -
The place is main thing to construct and protection in all levels at any time/situation -
The world goes to adjustment level not for all people satisfaction -
The mistake is happen in once upon a time, still that is follows inner mind of management -
Change the world by spiritual not for show an offer, offer is an entry to fallen your expectations -
Better way is no one can feel inner, openly clarify the event by level of understand -
I can say anything but what you understand with me, atleast guess why I am saying this point -
No one can live always with enough success, something more and not down to commitment -

No comments:

Post a Comment